The Ultimate in Safety and Convenience
MAKO’s containment fill stations offer the ultimate in safety, convenience and are NFPA 1901 compliant. An enclosed steel chamber offers maximum protection in the event of a catastrophic cylinder failure. Our loading heights are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue.
SCFS2 & SCFS3 Standard Features
- Painted Steel Operations Panels with easy read silk screen overlay
- Low loading heights for reduced operator strain
- Three bank cascade control with dual valves per bank
- Auxiliary outlet
- NFPA compliant "Push Action" adjustable regulator with inlet and outlet pressure gauges
- Air storage bypass valve
- Certified to contain a rupture of an 80 cubic foot cylinder pressurized to 5000 psi*
Click for a price quote.
For those customers that encounter the requirement to fill both SCBA and SCUBA cylinders Mako offers our SSCFS2 and SSCFS3 containment fill stations. These two and three position containment fill stations are capable of housing the larger 120 cubic feet capacity SCUBA cylinders, are NFPA compliant and offer the same features as our SCFS2 and SCFS3 fill stations with the following:
SSCFS2 and SSCFS3 Standard Features
- SSCFS2 houses up to (2) and SSCFS3 houses up to (3) 120 CF SCUBA cylinders with boots at one time
- Removable SCBA inserts are standard
- Available with SCBA, SCUBA yokes or DIN adapters
- Certified to contain the rupture of a 100 CF cylinder pressurized to 6100 psi*
* Contact factory for test certificates
- 6000 PSI service rating
- Dual Regulator Fill Package
- Automatic Cascade Control
- Up to four bank cascade control on SCFS2 and SSCFS2 models
- Up to six bank cascade control on SCFS3 and SSCFS3 models
Mako has successfully designed and tested a new series of containment fill stations capable of housing twin SCUBA cylinder configurations. The HDCFS2 is capable of housing (1) twin SCUBA cylinder configuration within the protective enclosure of the fill station while the HDCFS3 capable of housing (1) twin SCUBA cylinder configuration and (1) single SCUBA cylinder within the fill stations protective enclosure. NFPA tested and complaint, these new containment fill stations offer the same standard control panel air management features as our SSCFS2 and SSCFS3 series.